An official product from: Rhode Island
Show your GAME FACE and be at the Ryan Center for Rhody Men's and Women's Basketball home games this season - Put on your Keaney Blue gear and make your Ryan Center FanCutout today presented by Dunkin'!This season, the Rhode Island Athletic Department is offering fans an opportunity to join the Rams in the Ryan Center even if they can’t physically be at the game. You can get a FanCutout of yourself, a friend, a family member, or even your pet placed in an open seat in the lower bowl. Choose from the options listed below. Orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Fans will not have the option to select their own seat, however, the earlier you purchase your cutout, the closer to the floor your cutout will be featured! Proceeds from the cutouts will help support the day-to-day operations of the University of Rhode Island Athletics Department.
|Rams Season Fan Cutout - $75|
|Basketball Season Ticket Holders|
We've got exclusive pricing for your Ryan Center Cutouts. Be sure to check your email where details and a discount code are waiting for you.
|Ruckus and Junior Ruckus Members|
We've got exclusive pricing for Ruckus and Junior Ruckus members. Be sure to check your email where details and a discount code are waiting for you. Junior Ruckus Fan Cutouts will be placed in the South Endzone (sections 107-109) and Ruckus Fan Cutouts will be placed in the North Endzone (sections 201, 202 and 215).
Order by the below dates to have your FanCutout placed in the Ryan Center in time for the corresponding game. After being placed, cutouts will remain in the arena for the duration of the season.
- Packages are available with the option to have Head Men’s Basketball Coach Dave Cox sign your cutout.
- Purchasing a cutout in your best Rhody gear is your chance to help enhance the atmosphere and visual presence in the Ryan Center.
- All fans that purchase a cutout will be entered to win weekly prizes including Replica Jersey's, Athletic Gear, Autographed Balls, Gift Cards culminating with a season-ending Grand Prize Package valued at $1,000.
- Should the season be altered due to COVID-19 pandemic, fans will be contacted regarding their cutouts.
- All orders will be verified by Rhode Island Athletics.
Purchase by November 20 to have your cutout in the stands for the first game of the season.
Orders will still be taken following this date and cutouts will be added to the Ryan Center for future games.
Photo Submission Guidelines
1. No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans, or other branding.
2. University of Rhode Island branded attire only. No third-party branding, including branding on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or branding of other NCAA or professional sports teams.
3. No offensive or negative comments.
4. No personal identification such as names, e-mail addresses, license plates, phone numbers, or street addresses.
5. No names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person without permission.
6. No political statements, logos, slogans, or other political content.
7. No alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons.
8. No lewd, inappropriate, or offensive photos.
9. Your image must fill the entire top section of the cutout with no gaps or spaces or it is likely to be rejected. For best results, place your head as close as possible to the top of the cutout.
10. No group photos - each photo should include only one individual.
All orders are final and Rhode Island Athletics is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cutouts. Damaged cutouts will not be replaced. Commercial advertising, political logos/statements or negative comments on photos will not be approved. Rhode Island Athletics reserves the right to reject any inappropriate or non-compliant photo. Should your photo be rejected, FanCutouts will contact you to submit a new image.
By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to this team's terms and conditions.
All sales are final – no refunds. Sales Tax Included. If you have any questions, please refer to your team's F.A.Q. or email email@example.com and include your team and order number if you have one.