Cutout orders must be submitted before October 30th at 5pm to guarantee installment of them for the Stanford game on November 7th. Orders placed after that deadline will be installed before the UCLA game.
Fly with your Ducks all season long.
As we embark on this journey together and experience a season like no other, we invite Ducks fans to fly with us all season long by purchasing their very own fan cutout. Submit your favorite photo of yourself, a family member or pet showcasing your Oregon Ducks pride and be a part of game day in a new and innovative way. You can create as many fan cutouts as you would like by making one, then clicking in your cart to make additional. All cutouts in your order will be placed together in the stadium and we will send a photo of each section to you so you can see where you're seated for the big season.
- Purchasing a cutout, sporting your favorite Ducks gear is the perfect way to support your Ducks this year by enhancing the atmosphere and visual presence in Autzen Stadium.
- All proceeds from fan cutout sales will go directly to Oregon Athletics as we continue to support our student-athletes in the best way possible.
- Each cutout purchase* will be entered to win amazing grand prizes from The Duck Store and North Fork Public House in Eugene, presented by OCCU.
|$50 - 2020/21 Football Season Ticket Holders|
|$75 - Non-Season Ticket Holders|
|$50 - Student Price
** Cutouts will be placed where they get the best exposure to be seen on TV and in Autzen Stadium. Oregon reserves the right to move any cutouts as needed, including if fans are allowed to attend games as the season progresses.
- Should the season be altered due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, fans will be contacted regarding their cutouts.
- All orders will be verified by Oregon Athletics.
- *No purchase necessary. Click here for additional details.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Show you/your pet’s pride in your favorite Ducks apparel
- Make sure your gear does not blend in with your background
- If you wear glasses and/or a hat, make sure to avoid glares, flashbacks and shadows.
WHERE TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO:
- Avoid backlighting by finding a light source and directly facing it. Do not put your back to it
- Make sure your personal and/or private information is not pictured
- Solid-colored backgrounds work best.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO:
- 1 person per photo
- Do not take a selfie. Have someone else take your photo for you or set a timer on your camera
- For the best results, stand 3-4 feet from the camera
- Position the camera at eye-level, frame yourself from the waist-up, and include some space around your head and shoulders
- Take the photo in a vertical (portrait) format, and submit the photo in the largest possible files size (must be over 1MB)
- Don’t raise your arms above your shoulders or outside of your body width. They will be cropped out
- You can hold a football-related sign or prop (football, foam finger, etc.), but please make sure to keep it inside your body width.
THE FOLLOWING IMAGES WILL NOT BE APPROVED:
- Group photos of 2 or more people and/or pets
- Blurry images
- Photos that do not adhere to the cutout guidelines
- Any competing brands (NIKE ONLY) and/or other schools/teams
- Commercial advertisement including slogans, websites and phone numbers
- Social media handles and hashtags
- Offensive or negative reference to any Duck student-athletes
- Names, images or likeness of any Ducks players
- No statements or endorsement of political issues or candidates
- Obscene, threatening, violent or infringing references.
Oregon Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate. Submissions may also be rejected for poor quality. Fans will be notified if their photo is rejected and if a refund will be issued. Please note, the Oregon Ducks will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any of these reasons.
By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to this team's terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.