|Rep Big & Save
|Buy 2+||Save $10 on each cutout|
*Does not apply to student version - Price Discounted in Cart
2020 Football season is going to be unique. It’s not going to be the same without the strength of the 107k strong inside Beaver Stadium; or the piercing cheers from the stands. As we prepare for a season unlike any other, Penn State fans still have the opportunity to make their mark in Beaver Stadium by purchasing a fan cutout!
Purchase by October 21st to have your cutout in the stands for home game #1 vs. Ohio State on October 31!
Orders will still be taken following this date and cutouts will be added to Beaver stadium for Game 2 on November 7 and the final two games as well.
- WEAR WHITE! Traditionally for the biggest games of the season, Penn State fans are asked to wear white to create the greatest atmosphere in college football. While this season will be different, we are still asking fans to wear white in their submitted image.
- $65 for active Penn State Students, check your email for discount code. Make sure to select the student option above to make your promo code eligible.
- Cutouts will be placed inside the Beaver Stadium seating area for the season (severe-weather permitting), where they will be visible to our student-athletes.
- Purchasing a cutout in your best Penn State gear is your chance to help enhance the atmosphere and visual presence in Beaver Stadium.
- Portions of the net proceeds from this initiative will be donated to THON, as well as Penn State equity and inclusion programs: Bunton-Waller scholarship program and Multicultural Faculty Development Support Funds. The Bunton-Waller scholarship is named in honor of Mildred Settle Bunton (1932), recognized as the first African American woman to graduate from Penn State, and Calvin Hoffman Waller (1904), believed to be Penn State’s first African American graduate. The scholarship is given to students who enhance the broad and diverse student population at Penn State.
- There is no guarantee that the season will not be delayed, cut short or even cancelled. Should the season be altered due to COVID-19 pandemic, Penn State Athletics will use reasonable efforts to display cutouts in another location where they can be viewed by the student-athletes to show your support.
- At the end of the season, when COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed, Penn State Athletics will hold one or more pick-up events, when fans will be invited to the stadium to pick-up their cutouts and take them home. The date of these events is TBD, but most likely in 2021. We will store the cutouts until the first game of the 2021 season.
- All orders will be verified by Penn State Athletics
Photo Submission Guidelines
- Penn State-branded attire only. No third-party branding, including on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or other branding of NCAA schools or sports teams other than Penn State.
- No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands (other than Nike), hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans or other branding.
- No names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any other person with or without permission.
- No political statements, logos, slogans or other political content.
- No offensive or negative comments about Penn State or other NCAA schools or sports teams.
- No lewd, inappropriate or offensive photos.
- No arms raised in photos.
- This team reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate. The team will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any of these reasons.
- One person per photo.
By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to this team's terms and conditions.
All sales are final – no refunds. If you have any questions, please refer to your team's F.A.Q. or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your team name and order number if you have one.
*Penn State reserves the right to move any cutouts if fans are allowed to attend games as the season progresses