Season Ticket Holders - Check your email for your exclusive discount code.
2020 Football season is going to be unique. It’s not going to be the same without the strength of Beaver Nation inside Reser Stadium; or the piercing cheers from the stands. As we prepare for a season unlike any other, Beaver fans still have the opportunity to make their mark in Reser and support the football program by purchasing a fan cutout! In partnership with Your Local Toyota Dealers and One Tree Planted, one tree will be planted in the Beaver State for every cutout purchased. This project aims to reforest land degraded by the 2017 Umpqua North Complex fire. The trees will be planted as part of the Umpqua North Fires Restoration Planting Project, which will be planting 22,000 seedlings within 135 acres of land of the Diamond Lake Ranger District. In the Beaver State, we’re all in this together.
- The life size cutout is a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see yourself on the sideline at Reser Stadium! Picture yourself among all-time Beaver great cutouts, including Beavs currently on NFL rosters. Included in the price for this option is a Coach Smith autograph at the conclusion of the season and the ability to pick-up your life-size cutout to keep at home for years to come.
- In partnership with Toyota and One Tree Planted, one tree will be planted in the Beaver State for every cutout purchased. In the Beaver State, we’re all in this together.
- Purchasing a cutout in your best Beaver gear is your chance to help enhance the atmosphere and visual presence in Reser Stadium.
- Every fan will be emailed a picture of their cutout in the stadium
- Fans will have the opportunity to pick up their cutout following the season when it is safe to do so. Distribution and date are TBD and will be communicated via email at a later date.
- All orders will be verified by Oregon State Athletics
Purchase by November 2 to have your cutout in the stands for Game 1 on November 7.
Orders will still be taken following this date and cutouts will be added to Reser Stadium for Game 2 on November 21 and Game 3 on November 27.
1. No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans, or other branding.
2. Oregon State branded attire only. No third-party branding, including branding on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or branding of other NCAA or professional sports teams.
3. No offensive or negative comments about Oregon State Athletics
4. No personal identification such as names, e-mail addresses, license plates, phone numbers, or street addresses.
5. No names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person without permission.
6. No political statements, logos, slogans, or other political content.
7. No alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons.
8. No lewd, inappropriate, or offensive photos.
9. Your image must fill the entire top section of the cutout with no gaps or spaces or it is likely to be rejected. For best results, place your head as close as possible to the top of the cutout.
Oregon State Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate including sizing of the image. Oregon State Athletics will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any reason. All cutouts may be removed at the discretion of the team if fans are allowed to return to the games in person or for any reason they deem necessary. All sales are final – no refunds.
By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to this team's terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.