An official product from: University of Oregon
All cutout orders must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm ONE week prior to the first home game/match to guarantee installment of them before the season home opener.
Orders placed after their respective deadline will be installed a week later.
Join Your Ducks All Season Long.
As we embark on this journey together and experience a season like no other, we invite Ducks fans to purchase a season-long fan cutout. Cutouts will be placed in PK Park, Jane Sanders Stadium, or Papé Field; your choice. Submit your favorite photo of yourself, a family member, or pet showcasing your Oregon Ducks pride and be a part of Oregon game day in a new and innovative way. You can create as many fan cutouts as you would like by making one, then clicking in your cart to make additional. All cutouts in your order will be placed together in the venue and we will send a photo of each section to you so you can see where you are seated for all the Oregon events this season.
- Purchasing a cutout, sporting your favorite Ducks gear is the perfect way to support your Ducks this spring by enhancing the atmosphere and visual presence in PK Park, Jane Sanders Stadium, and Papé Field.
- All proceeds from fan cutout sales will go directly to Oregon Athletics as we continue to support our student-athletes in the best way possible.
- All orders will remain in either PK Park, Jane Sanders Stadium, or Papé for the entire season, though locations may change if fans are permitted in the venues at any point.
- All orders will be verified by Oregon Athletics
|$50 - 2020 Papé Field, PK Park & Jane Sanders Stadium Season Ticket Holders|
|$75 - PK Park and Jane Sanders Stadium Season Non-Season Ticket Holders|
|$50 - Student Price
** Cutouts will be placed where they get the best exposure to be seen on TV and in PK Park/Jane Sanders Stadium as well as Papé Field. Oregon reserves the right to move any cutouts as needed, including if fans are allowed to attend games as the season progresses.
- Should the season be altered due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, fans will be contacted regarding their cutouts.
- All orders will be verified by Oregon Athletics.
- *No purchase necessary. Click here for additional details.
Photo Submission Guidelines
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Show you/your pet’s pride in your favorite Ducks apparel
- Make sure your gear does not blend in with your background
- If you wear glasses and/or a hat, make sure to avoid glares, flashbacks, and shadows.
WHERE TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO:
- Avoid backlighting by finding a light source and directly facing it. Do not put your back to it
- Make sure your personal and/or private information is not pictured
- Solid-colored backgrounds work best.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO:
- 1 person per photo
- Do not take a selfie. Have someone else take your photo for you or set a timer on your camera
- For the best results, stand 3-4 feet from the camera
- Position the camera at eye-level, frame yourself from the waist-up, and include some space around your head and shoulders
- Take the photo in a vertical (portrait) format, and submit the photo in the largest possible files size (must be over 1MB)
- Don’t raise your arms above your shoulders or outside of your body width. They will be cropped out
- You may hold a baseball/softball-related sign or prop (baseball, softball, glove, foam finger, etc.), but please make sure to keep it inside your body width.
THE FOLLOWING IMAGES WILL NOT BE APPROVED:
- Group photos of 2 or more people and/or pets
- Blurry images
- Photos that do not adhere to the cutout guidelines
- Any competing brands (NIKE ONLY) and/or other schools/teams
- Commercial advertisement including slogans, websites and phone numbers
- Social media handles and hashtags
- Offensive or negative reference to any Duck student-athletes
- Names, images, or likeness of any Ducks players
- No statements or endorsement of political issues or candidates
- Obscene, threatening, violent, or infringing references.
Oregon Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate. Submissions may also be rejected for poor quality. Fans will be notified if their photo is rejected and if a refund will be issued. Please note, the Oregon Ducks will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any of these reasons.
By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to this team's terms and conditions.
Please continue to FAQ for more information on your cutout.
Where will my fan cutout be located?
Behind home plate at either PK Park or Jane Sanders Stadium, or in the stands at Papé Field; your choice.
Can I submit a pic in a military uniform?
Can I have multiple people on one cutout?
One person per cutout.
Can I submit a pic of my pet for my cutout?
Absolutely. Huskies may or may not be considered.
Will multiple cutouts in the same order be sat together?
Placement is not guaranteed but if you purchase multiple fan cutouts in the same transaction you will be installed together in the stands. If you place an order with multiple cutouts but select different options (i.e. some have shipping and some don't) they will not be sat together.
How is the team going to let me know where to find my cutout?
Images of cutout placement will be provided after installation.
Do I get my fan cutout back and if so how?
Fans have an option to have their cutout(s) shipped to them for an additional expense following the conclusion of the season.
Is my purchase tax-deductible? If so, how will the team or charity send me written confirmation?
It is not tax-deductible.