Show your Michigan pride and be at the Big House for Michigan Football home games this season - Put on your Maize and make your Michigan Fan Cutout today!
This season, the Michigan Athletic Department is offering fans an opportunity to join the Wolverines in the Big House even if they can’t physically be at the game. You can get a cutout of yourself, a friend, a family member or even your pet placed in an open seat in either the north or south end zone at Michigan Stadium. The earlier you purchase, the closer to the field your cutout will be. Proceeds from the cutouts will support University of Michigan Student Athletes.
|Big House Cutout Details|
|Football Season Ticket Holders|
We've got exclusive pricing for your Big House Cutouts. Be sure to check your email where details and a discount code are waiting for you.
We've got exclusive pricing and a special Maize outlined Cutout for you. Check your email for you special student ordering link and discount code.
Order by the below to dates to have your cutout placed in Michigan Stadium in time for the corresponding game. After being placed, cutouts will remain in the stadium for the duration of the season.
TAKING THE PICTURE
- No group photos - each photo should include only one individual.
- No selfies - please have someone take your photograph for you.
- Include space around your head and shoulders so that your arms/body are not chopped off.
- Photos should be taken vertically (portrait orientation)
- Props such as foam fingers or flags will get cut off if they extend beyond the width/height of your shoulders.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Throw on your best Michigan gear. We encourage you to WEAR MAIZE!
- No other NCAA or professional sports teams logos or brands will be allowed. No advertising, business, or political brands allowed.
SELECTING THE BACKGROUND
- For best results, choose a solid, one-color background.
- Avoid backlighting. When you stand with your back to the window or sun, you will make your face dark.
- Don’t show personal info behind you. We can’t guarantee that all backgrounds will be removed.
- Make sure your file is over 1 MB. Smaller file sizes might make your cutout appear blurry.
- Only JPG format images are accepted.
Photo Submission Guidelines
1. No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans, or other branding.
2. University of Michigan branded attire only. No third-party branding, including branding on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or branding of other NCAA or professional sports teams.
3. No offensive or negative comments.
4. No personal identification such as names, e-mail addresses, license plates, phone numbers, or street addresses.
5. No names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person without permission.
6. No political statements, logos, slogans, or other political content.
7. No alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons.
8. No lewd, inappropriate, or offensive photos.
9. Your image must fill the entire top section of the cutout with no gaps or spaces or it is likely to be rejected. For best results, place your head as close as possible to the top of the cutout.
10. No group photos - each photo should include only one individual.
All orders are final and Michigan Athletics is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cutouts. Damaged cutouts will not be replaced. Commercial advertising, political logos/statements or negative comments on photos will not be approved. Michigan Athletics reserves the right to reject any inappropriate or non-compliant photo. Should your photo be rejected, FanCutouts will contact you to submit a new image.
By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to this team's terms and conditions.
All sales are final – no refunds. Sales Tax Included. If you have any questions, please refer to your team's F.A.Q. or email email@example.com and include your team and order number if you have one.