An official product from: New York Islanders
Hey Islanders fans! We know this season is going to be a little different, but as we embark upon the last season at the Coliseum, we want to make sure you have the opportunity to purchase a fan cutout as your own special way of cheering on the Isles. Don’t miss this opportunity to support the team and the Islanders Children’s Foundation as we look to line the arena with cutouts of the Best. Fans. Ever.
Submit a photo of yourself, a family member, or a friend. Proceeds from every cutout will help support the Islanders Children’s Foundation and our various Hockey with a Heart charity partners throughout the 2020-21 season.
|Post Season Pickup|
|Recognizing Our Heroes
- Show your Islanders pride with your cutout attire. We want to see you in all your Blue and Orange! If you are submitting a cutout as part of a special group that is in uniform or work attire, Islanders gear is not required.
- New photos work best, so pick a space and get ready to smile. Feel free to use your smartphone. No selfies, please!
- No pets are permitted at this time.
- Find a space with good lighting and try to use a solid, single-color background. Make sure your attire and background contrast in color.
- Ask a friend or family member to take a vertical photo with your phone.
- Keep your hands and arms within body width. Do not raise your hands above your head.
- Make sure the picture captures from your waist up at minimum. Your photo should fill the entire top section of the cutout without gaps or spaces, or it will likely be rejected. For best results, place your head as close as possible to the top of the cutout template.
- One person per cutout.
- Cutouts will not be placed in TV-visible sections of the arena. Cutout placement locations are at the discretion of the New York Islanders.
The following photo content is strictly prohibited:
- Obscene, lewd, explicit, discriminatory, derogatory, violent, offensive, or otherwise containing inappropriate content and/or language usage
- Commercial advertisements including company names, logos, slogans, websites, and phone numbers
- Social media handles and hashtags
- Offensive or negative references to any NHL team, including the Islanders
- Messages or photos cheering on an opposing team
- Statements or endorsements of political candidates or parties
- Third-party logos and branding
- Personal identification such as names, email addresses, or phone numbers
- Names, likenesses, or photographs identifying any person without permission
- Alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The New York Islanders reserve the right to refuse any photos that do not follow the guidelines listed above. If your photo is rejected, you will be notified to resubmit your picture. All approved cutouts are final sale. No refunds or exchanges. All cutouts may be removed from or moved within the arena if fans are allowed to return to games in-person or for any other reason deemed necessary by the Islanders.
By purchasing this cutout, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Purchaser grants to New York Islanders Hockey Club, L.P. d/b/a the New York Islanders (the “Club”), including its affiliated companies, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, representatives, sponsors and agents or other associated parties, the exclusive and perpetual right, but not the obligation, to use photograph/image, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, marketing, promoting, publicizing and exploiting the Club and its affiliated companies. Purchaser shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of Purchasers’s name, picture and/or likeness. This waiver is made on behalf of Purchaser and Purchaser’s family, heirs, assigns, and next of kin.
If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number.
Let’s Go Islanders!