Our fans have helped to create one of the best home-court advantages in all of college basketball at John Paul Jones Arena. Virginia Men’s and Women’s Basketball supporters now have the opportunity to purchase “Hoos in the Crowd” fan cutouts to be put on display this season for home games!
- Cutouts are $75 each.
- UVA Students will receive an email for a discount on your cutout. You must use your student email at checkout for verification.
- Fans will have an opportunity to pick-up their cutout(s) at the conclusion of the 2020-21 basketball season. If fans would like the cutout to be shipped to them at the conclusion of the season, please select the cutout with the $20 shipping option.
- Proceeds from the sales of Hoos in the Crowd cutouts will go directly to Virginia Athletics to provide funding for student-athlete support services.
- 10 lucky fans selected at random will have a cutout signed by Tony Bennett and Tina Thompson.
- Should JPJ capacity guidelines change during the course of the season and cutouts need to be removed to provide opportunities for fan seating, Virginia Athletics reserves the right to remove cutouts.
- Specific seat assignments may not be requested. Virginia Athletics will assign cutouts to the best available seat locations based on the order in which they are received.
- All sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. Cutouts may be purchased as long as space is available.
Cutouts may be purchased as long as space is available.
- Images for cutouts must include Virginia-branded attire. No third-party branding, including branding on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or branding of other NCAA or professional sports teams. Images must not include advertising or promotion, including company names/logos, apparel trademarks/logos, hashtags, social media handles or phone numbers.
- Images of current or former student-athletes will not be accepted.
- Cutouts that feature offensive or negative comments will be rejected.
- Cutouts may not include personal identification such as names, e-mail addresses, license plates, phone numbers, or street addresses.
- Cutouts may not include names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person without permission. By uploading an image, you represent and warrant that you own the right and permission to use the likeness of any person depicted, and you grant the right to use that image in the Cutout to Fan Cutouts and Virginia Athletics.
- Cutouts may not include political statements, logos, slogans, or other political content.
- Cutouts may not include or promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons.
- No lewd, inappropriate, or offensive photos.
- Your image must fill the entire top section of the cutout with no gaps or spaces or it is likely to be rejected. For best results, place your head as close as possible to the top of the cutout.
- Fans will be afforded the opportunity to pick-up their cutouts from Virginia Athletics at the end of the basketball season. Cutouts must be picked up and will not be shipped or mailed.
Virginia Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate including sizing of the image. Virginia Athletics will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for violation of these rules. Cutouts may be removed at the discretion of Virginia Athletics for any reason, including if capacity at John Paul Jones Arena should change at any point during the season. All sales are final – no refunds.
By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
All sales are final - If you have any questions, please check Virginia’s FAQ page or email email@example.com and provide your order number, if you have one.