An official product from: Wisconsin
Class of 2020 Graduate Bucky Boards
Just because we can’t all be together for Commencement together as the Class of 2020 doesn’t mean you can’t get your graduation photo in the Kohl Center. Be a part of the inaugural Bucky Board Class of 2020!
By purchasing a cutout, $1 will go to support the 2020 Senior Class Gift. The University Book Store will match all donations. Consider making an additional donation amount to show your support for the UW-Madison effort to destigmatize mental illness.
Have you Rented your Cap and Gown? Check your email for a special discount code to get $5 off your purchase price.
At the conclusion of Commencement, we will select one lucky Graduate Bucky Board to receive a signed Rose Lavelle World Cup soccer ball!
When you order, include a message of support to fellow graduates or a shout out to family, friends, faculty and those who have made your UW-Madison degree a reality!
When can you pick up your cutout? After the virtual ceremony on Sunday, December 13 you can pick-up your Bucky Board at the University Book Store at 711 State Street starting on Monday, December 14, during regular store hours.
Order your Graduate Bucky Board by Monday, December 14 at 11:00 p.m. CT in order to have it printed and available for pick-up at the University Bookstore.
Late orders will not be accepted.
Graduate Badger Board Rules
Show us your Badger #UWGrad Pride!
- If you have it, wear your academic attire, or your favorite Badger gear.
- Be sure to face the camera, no side profiles will be allowed
- Only you! NO group photos will be allowed
- Use a wall or a background of a different color from your attire for the best results.
- Make sure you have appropriate lighting for your photo. Bright lights behind you, including windows, will not provide the best results.
- Have someone take your photo for you. No selfies, please.
- If you wear glasses, adjust your pose to avoid glare in your lenses.
- Keep your arms down – due to the cutout shape we are unable to accommodate raised arms overhead or to the side.
- Photos promoting any marketing, slogans, signs, or advertising of any kind, including business, professional, political, social media, phone numbers, slogans, and logos will be rejected.
- Keep it clean, Grads! No lewd, inappropriate, or offensive photos. Photos depicting alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, or weapons will not be accepted.
- Guard your privacy, make sure no personal information is included in your photo or in the background.
- Photos of yourself only. Photos of celebrities or any other likenesses will not be accepted.
The University of Wisconsin – Madison reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate including sizing of the image. The UW will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any reason. Cutouts may be removed for any reason necessary. All sales are final – no refunds.
By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please check the graduation FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number if you have one.