An official product from: American International College
This season, the Hive will look a bit different. It will not be the same without our fans in our stands. As our athletes prepare for a season like no other, the Athletic Department at AIC is offering fans an opportunity to join the Yellow Jackets on the ice, in Butova Gym, and on the field, even if they can’t physically be at the game. You can get a cutout of yourself, a friend, a family member, or even your pet placed in one of our home venues. Proceeds from the cutouts will support American International College’s student-athletes.
You will have three options:
$50 – Purchase a fan cutout and be placed in the venue of your choice (ie: MassMutual Center, Butova Gym, Abdow Field, Bedard Field, or Groff Field)
$75 – Your fan cutout will be moved from venue to venue on days of competition
$100 – Your fan cutout will be moved from venue to venue on days of competition. At the end of the season the head coaches will sign the cutout and it will be returned to you.
The sooner you purchase the sooner you will be cheering on the Yellow Jackets!
TAKING THE PICTURE
- No group photos – each photo should include only one individual.
- No selfies – please have someone take your photograph for you.
- Include space around your head and shoulders so that your arms/body are not chopped off.
- Photos should be taken vertically (portrait orientation).
- Props such as foam fingers or flags will get cut off if they extend beyond the width/height of your shoulders.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Throw on your best AIC gear. We encourage you to wear your black and gold!
- No other NCAA or professional sports team’s logos or brands will be allowed. No advertising, business, or political brands allowed.
SELECTING THE BACKGROUND
- For best results, choose a solid, one-color background.
- Avoid backlighting. When you stand with your back to the window or sun, your image will be dark.
- Do not show personal info behind you (ie: address, license plate) We can’t guarantee that all backgrounds will be removed.
Photo Submission Guidelines
1. No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans, or other branding.
2. American International College branded attire only. No third-party branding, including branding on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or branding of other NCAA or professional sports teams.
3. No Offensive or negative comments
4. No personal identification such as names, e-mail addresses, license plates, phone numbers, or street addresses.
5. No names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person without permission.
6. No political statements, logos, slogans, or other political content.
7. No alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons.
8. No lewd, inappropriate, or offensive photos.
9. Your image must fill the entire top section of the cutout with no gaps or spaces or it is likely to be rejected. For best results, place your head as close as possible to the top of the cutout.
All orders are final and American International College Athletics is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cutouts. Damaged cutouts will not be replaced. Commercial advertising, political logos/statements or negative comments on photos will not be approved. AIC Athletics reserves the right to reject any inappropriate or non-compliant photo. Should your photo be rejected, FanCutouts will contact you to submit a new image. All cutouts may be removed at the discretion of the team if fans are allowed to return to the games in person or for any reason they deem necessary. By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to this team’s terms and conditions.
All sales are final – no refunds. Sales Tax included. If you have any questions, please refer to your team’s FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your team and order number if you have one.