- All proceeds from fan cutouts will go to support Gonzaga Athletics as we continue to support our student-athletes.
- A Gonzaga student pricing option is available with the discount code sent via zagmail.
- Every fan will be emailed a picture of their cutout in The Kennel.
- Purchasing a cutout is the best way to show off your Zag spirit this season!
- Should the season be altered due to COVID-19, fans will be contacted regarding their fan cutouts.
TAKING THE PICTURE
- No group photos - each photo should include only one person.
- No selfies - please have someone take your photograph for you.
- Include space around your head and shoulders so that your arms/body are not chopped off.
- Photos should be taken vertically.
- Props such as foam fingers or flags will get cut off if they extend beyond the width of your body.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Put on your best Zag gear and show off those gameday faces!
- No other NCAA or professional sports teams logos or brands will be allowed.
- No advertising, business, or political brands allowed.
SELECTING THE BACKGROUND
- For best results, choose a solid, one-color background.
- Avoid backlighting. When you stand with your back to the window or sun, you will make your face dark.
- Don’t show personal info behind you. We can’t guarantee that all backgrounds will be removed.
1. No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans, or other branding.
2. Gonzaga University branded attire only. No third-party branding, including branding on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or branding of other NCAA or professional sports teams.
3. No offensive or negative comments.
4. No personal identification such as names, e-mail addresses, license plates, phone numbers, or street addresses.
5. No names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person without permission.
6. No political statements, logos, slogans, or other political content.
7. No alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons.
8. No lewd, inappropriate, or offensive photos.
9. Your image must fill the entire top section of the cutout with no gaps or spaces or it is likely to be rejected. For best results, place your head as close as possible to the top of the cutout.
10. No group photos - each photo should include only one individual.
Gonzaga Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo that it deems, at its sole discretion, to violate these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate including sizing of the image. Gonzaga Athletics will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any reason. All sales are final – no refunds. For questions please refer to Gonzaga FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.